Saturday October 21st
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Vendor Information, Rules and Registration
The City of Attalla and our sponsors are proud to present, Attalla Heritage Day. The festival features arts & crafts, car show, bands, food vendors and a large children’s area including free rides, games and activities. Heritage Day is a FREE fun filled family event!
The festival is located in a blocked off area of downtown Attalla which includes antiques, restaurants, boutiques and professional services. Downtown Attalla is located approximately one mile off I-59, exit #183. From Highway 431 South, turn left at 4th Street NW and go approximately 4 blocks.
Vendor spaces are 10’ along the curb and 16’ toward the center line.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday, October 11th. Your payment must be received at the time you turn in your application.
We cannot reserve a space, hold a space or take your application on the phone without payment. Food vendors are on a first come, first serve limited basis. Food vendors must provide health rating along with application.
All soft drinks sold must be PEPSI PRODUCTS INCLUDING BOTTLED WATER.
- Large Concession or BBQ Vendors: $150.00
- Small Food Vendors: $100.00
- Craft Vendors: $50.00
- Extra Space: $50.00
- Electrical Outlets: $10.00 (ON A LIMITED BASIS)
Set-up and Check-In
Vendors may begin set-up at 5:00 p.m., on Friday, October 20th or at 6:00 a.m., on Saturday, October 21st. Exhibits must be ready to go and ALL VEHICLES REMOVED FROM THE BLOCKED AREA NO LATER THAN 8:00 a.m. WE CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL TO SET UP AFTER 8:00 a.m.
You will enter the alley behind Wells Fargo Bank, located at the corner of 3rd Street NW and 5th Ave. NW. Continue through the alley until you reach the check-in point. SPACES WILL BE ASSIGNED AT CHECK-IN!!! SOMEONE WILL ASSIST YOU IN FINDING YOUR SPACE!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK FOR YOUR SPACE AHEAD OF TIME!!
All vendors must park in the designated parking area. Golf shuttles will be available for convenience to take you from your space to the parking area. NO PETS OR SMOKING WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENDOR SPACES.
110 AC power will be available on a limited basis. ALL GENERATORS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BEFORE THE DAY OF THE EVENT. PLEASE DIRECT QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS TO MAJOR LARRY HOWARD, 256-538-9986.
We appreciate vendors maintaining a clean, neat space.
This is a rain/shine event. In event of severe weather, cancellations may be required. No refunds will be given.
- Vendors must be present during the entire festival
- Food vendors must post prices…use Pepsi Products Only
- Attalla Heritage Day Officials reserve the right to reject any application
- Attalla Heritage Day Officials reserve the right to terminate anyone not abiding by the rules. No refunds will be given.
- No vehicles are allowed to enter or exit during festival hours
- No weapons, alcohol, drugs, profane language or lewd conduct permitted
- Attalla Heritage Day Officials reserve the right to remove any works or vendors deemed inappropriate.
- Attalla Heritage Day Officials reserve the right to amend, alter, or change these rules in whole or in part without prior notice to any festival participant and to interpret and apply these rules as Attalla Heritage Day Officials, at their absolute discretion, however deemed appropriate and necessary.
Heritage Day Contact Information
|Lisa Spears (Heritage Day Official)
|Major Larry Howard (Official)
256-538-9986 *ext 210
Completed applications and payment will be accepted in person at Attalla City Hall or Attalla City Library, or mail completed application along with a check or money order to:
City of Attalla
Attention: Heritage Day
612 4th Street NW
Attalla, AL 35954